miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

Now Richi & Charly answers!!

-Hello Richi, hello Charly, how are you?
+Charly: Oh, I'm really fine thanks.
*Richi: Yeah, me too.
-What do you think about the indoor school league?
+Charly: I think that the school league is really fun, but Alonso, our leader, turns really nervous and excited and thats the reason of loosing.
*Richi: Yes, I completly agree with the opinion of Charly, Alonso must control himself.
-Are you happy with the results?
*Richi: NO!
+Charly: Alonso has played really bad, he said us he had a backhache, but i dont believe him, he's bad and point.
-In what position do u usually play?
+Charly: I'm goalkeeper pichichi.
*Richi: I play like leading scorer. 
-Charly, your team, What would have to change ?
+Charly: all the players must be delivered in each match, and we must have more players, in our match we play all time, and we can't rest, it turns the match harder.
-Richi, how many goals did you scored?
*Richi: I don't now, but approximetly ten.

By: Luis Rodríguez & Martín Candal. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario