lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

Ana and Laura's interview

1- Why did you decide to leave this school?
A.L: I decided to leave this school because in other schools there are more oportunities and more subjects between wich I can choose and I think that's very important for me.
L.P: Because of the timetable, and it's very expensive because I have two brothers, and there're lots of expenses.
2- Are you going to miss something?
A.L: The most I am going to miss are my friends because I have been with them for so long, Almost ten years!! Speacially Lucia and Yago because I love them.
L.P: Yes my classmates, Geluco's food, the bedle Guzman and the teachers.
3- Have you known already any people from Fernand Wirtz?
A.L: Yes, I know many people and that is going to help me to integrate in my new class.
L.P: Yes some of them are my neighbours and the other ones are my neighbour's friends. So I know them since I'm very young.
4- Do you have in mind to pay us a visit unless once a week?
A.L: Yes of course, especially because I live near the school so it's going to be easy to come almost every week..
L.P.: Yes, I have in mind to come to visit you unless every friday.
5- What do you think it would be the most difficult to adapt?
A.L: For sure it will be very hard to adapt to the methods they have in the school and also the exams.
L.P: The level of the other school that I think is higher than in this school.
6- The school change was your own idea or parent's?
A.L: All was my idea from the first moment, my parents just said that it was my future, so it was my decision. Otherwise, my sister supported me because she knew the school very well.
LP.: It is my own idea because I think it's better to change and break the routine.
7- Are you going to have a party with all your classmates?
A.L: No I am not I think it is a silly thing because I am going to see them nearly every week.
L.P: No, but I hope they are going to make me a surprise party, That would make me very happy.
8- What are you going to do in the future?
A.L: I don't have nothing sure already but she is thinking on doing an university career
L.P: I want to go to the university but I don't know yet what I'm going to study.

1 comentario: