miércoles, 12 de junio de 2013

Interview to Leonor “Leo”


1-Where were you born?
I was born in the Gran Canaria, Spain
2-Where did you study?
I studied highschool in Guaydil school (Gran Canaria), and undergrad in The Florida State University
3-Where are you now?
I just got home from training with the national team. They are playing the European championship in France on June 15-30.
4-Why did you decide to study and play in the U.S.?
It was the best option for me to study a degree and play basketball at the same time.
5-Whats the best memory that you have in the championship you have played?
The best memories are always next to my teammates, on and off the court.
6-What was your best championship?
I don’t have a “best” championship. However, I will never forget my first European gold medal when I was 15 in Kosice, and the silver world championship in Thailand. Those two championships are special for me.
7-How many medals have you got?
I don’t really know, hehe. Bunch of medals from Spanish championships with my club team and other 5 or so with the national team. Ive been a very lucky girl.
8-Whats your favorite medal?
The Kosice and Thailand medals. Both were special championships and a first time for me (first European and first world championship)
9-What have you missed from spain?
The family and Spanish food.
10-Who is your favourite basketball player?
I never had an idol growing up. I believe there are great players all over the world, and each one of them has special skills.
11-What are your plans for future?
Keep playing pro while I keep studying a master.
12-How is the experience with the national team?
Its always great. There are an amazing group of girls.
13-What is your football team?
Hope to not disappoint any of you, but I am a Barsa fan!
14-How old were you when you went for the first time with the national team?
I was 14 years old becoming 15 couple months after the championship
15-What places did you visited with the national team?
To many different countries and Spanish cities; from Lanzarote, to Italy or Thailand.
16-What's your favourite place in the world?
Gran Canaria, no doubt!
17-What team would you like to play?
National team
18-As you know this interview is for the pupils of your ex team manager Sara, “sariña”, so what good memories have you got from the European Championship in Sweden?
I remember it was a great year for us, we had a lot of fun, and unforgettable memories.
Thank you very much, and have a great summer!

1 comentario:

  1. nice post.,kunjungi jg
    https://galleryadnan.blogspot.com/
    https://mazadnan.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar